Arts & Elbows

A catalogue of commentary on events in Thanet and occassionally the rest of the world.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Push and Bull

A lonely oasis of hope has blossomed with news of the Old Town's oldest pub "The Bulls Head" being brought back to boozy life. Work is well under way towards an opening date of the 1st of June.
It was slap and move for a while though. According to the rumour helter skelter the previous landlord defaulted rather heavily on his rent, leaving the owners wondering if it was viable as a pub at all. Thankfully it isn't going to be converted into flats nor a hotel, good news for residents, visitors and the heavy drinking arty crowd alike.

4 Comments:

Blogger tony flaig said...

Thorley tavern?

4:08 PM  
Blogger Artyblartfast said...

I don't believe so Tony.

6:02 PM  
Blogger tony flaig said...

Its just I don't like looking at tiles behind the bar (in most thorley taverns) it always makes me think of how I am converting money into

10:11 PM  
Blogger Artyblartfast said...

We're all in suspense now... and I thought it was just me who left unfinished comments!

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Ask Statto