Arts & Elbows

A catalogue of commentary on events in Thanet and occassionally the rest of the world.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Mail Out Mess Up

If you're on the Turner Centre mailing list you're in for a surprise this week. One of the Turner crew in charge of the latest mailing of hundreds of invitations has made the minor mistake of forgeting to put stamps on them. So if you get a card from the Post Office asking for payment of 23 pence plus a one pound handling charge you know who it's from.
I declined mine as £1.23 is quite a fee for an invite from their office just around the corner. Hopefully they'll send one with a stamp on, then I can tell you what their next offering is.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those Turner Clowns would be funny if it wasn't our money.
No website, no architect, no design, no contractor & no money left for stamps after £7 million plus dumped 'offshore'
No idea? Time for a new ringmaster

1:03 AM  
Blogger tony flaig said...

I think I am currently on the Turner centre blacklist, I am not sure how I would get on there mailing list.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Ask Statto